Sunday 23 August 2009

Back Again

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been neglecting my post as blogger *sniff* do you think you can EVER forgive me?

Lol.

ROBIN HOOD HAS FINISHED AT THE BOURNE WOODS!! OMG!

They finished a few weeks ago. But NOT before something AMAZING happened!!!!!!!


I SAW RIDLEY SCOTT AND WAVED TO RUSSEL CROWE WHO WAVED BACK!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!


How cool IS that?!?!?

Oh yes.


It's true.


Well, so yes. They've finished filming, which is sad *sniff*, but Harry Potter is coming soon! Apparently, they're going to be doing a lot of filming people flying about, so stick around for news on that!


Apart from that, my life has gone back to being uninteresting. I went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince twice recently. It's very good, but I can't help feeling that it's slightly TOO epic? It's getting to have a feel of LOTR about it, which doesn't really work, because the Lord of the Rings is sooooo much better.

Ron is very good, though, as is Emma Watson.

Talking about Emma Watson, there's been some debating among Fanpires over who would be best to play Renesmee? If you haven't already, try searching 'Renesmee' on YouTube. My personal fave is Emma Watson to play an older Renesmee, although, as one of my fellow Fanpires pointed out, she's slightly too old lol!

Other films I've seen recently? Well, the only one is The Importance of Being Earnest, which I'm sure you've either seen, or have no desire to see, so I shan't go into that!

I really have no more news *sob*. I've been keeping my eyes on IMDb to see when they come up with the whole cast list of RH, and what it's called and so on, but so far nothing apart from what you already know. I'll tell you as soon as I have anything more to report!

Oh, I was chatting with one of the security people about the set they built at the Bourne Woods, and they were saying that the WHOLE set will only feature in about 20 mins of the actual film! And the village they torched? Only 5 mins for Robin Hood's flashback of his childhood.

I have to go now, but I'll get back when anything interesting happens.

Westrina

4 comments:

  1. I have seen 1 and a half of impostance of being earnest but it was at the open air threate and it was rained off. . . at one point a voice said "will the acteds please leave the stage and will the audience take shelter in the bar" and then about ten minutes in the bar another voice said "we have no option but to cancel the show" and then we got free tickets to see hello dolly which was good. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Miranda goes crazy about Renesmee* I LOVE RENESMEE SO MUCH!! EEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I don't think Emma Watson would be an amazing Renesmee. Girl who plays Lunar Lovegood would be more. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live wherever you live. How many films have been shot near where you live?

    Emma Watson would not be good as Renesmee. What about that girl in Hotel for Dogs? Too Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! That is so awesome! You can now officially say you have been waved to by Russel Crowe ;)

    Grah, you're so lucky they were filming near you! I wish my life had such excitement happening in it :P

    Thanks for following my blog - I will make sure to return the favour :D

    ReplyDelete